Personal Information We Collect
When you visit our website, we collect certain information about your device, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system. We also collect information about the pages you visit on our website, the links you click on, and the actions you take on our website. We collect this information using cookies and other similar technologies. For more information about cookies, please see the “Cookies” section below. If you purchase from our website or use our services, we may collect personal information from you, such as your name, email address, mailing address, phone number and payment information.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use the information we collect about you to:
- Process your orders and fulfill any other requests you make through our website;
- Communicate with you about your orders, products, services, and promotional offers;
- Personalize your experience on our website;
- Improve our website and our marketing efforts;
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations;
Sharing Your Personal Information
We may share your personal information with third parties to help us with the purposes described above.
We use Meta Pixel, a service provided by Meta Platforms, as well as Google Analytics to track website traffic. Meta Pixel collects information such as your IP address, browsing and usage information, and the pages you visit on our Site. Google Analytics collects information about website usage, such as the number of visitors to our website and the pages they visit most often. This information helps us to improve our website and our marketing efforts.
You can opt out of Google Analytics tracking here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
You have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To exercise these rights, please contact us at email@example.com
We take measures to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. These measures include, but are not limited to, the following:
- We use industry-standard security measures, such as firewalls and encryption, to protect your personal information;
- We restrict access to your personal information to authorised employees and contractors who need to access it in order to perform their duties;
- We train our employees on the importance of confidentiality and the need to protect your personal information.